2010. szeptember 8., szerda

Without you - 2010. szeptember 8.

Verse 1:
We were sitting in the park,
It was one or maybe two,
We were talking about me,
And were talking about you.

You were happy like I’ve never seen
So I was smiling all the time,
And I think about this happiness
Would not be ever mine.

Chourse:
I miss you,
I miss those touching hours,
I miss your smell, your heartbeating,
Your pretty, smiling eyes.

I miss you,
I remember days like that,
And I always start to cry,
’Cause I’ll never get it back…
Oh…

Verse 2:
This happiness still don’t mine,
But the worst I can’t see yours,
I didn’t se you long time ago,
You disappeared in the fog…

And I wish you were here next to me,
We would sit here on the bench,
I could see your face and smile at you,
Oh I want to feel again…

Chourse

End:
Oh, I don’t want to see you,
Oh, I really need you,
Oh, please don’t leave me,
Oh, I know I can’t be…
…without you…


Na ez a dalom szövege... :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése